Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sorry bout the wait

I know it's been a while since my last update...

I have many excuses believe me!

but alright...

it's been good for the most part. Starting with the bad news however i lost my ipod shortly after my last post. (it was a bad week both the ipod and the cell phone) this has been annoying me becasue i'm on public transit everyday for at least a half hour... and on weekends or if i'm going somewhere in the new territories i can be on the mtr for an hour and a half at a time... so in short i neeeeeeed my ipod...

Luckly i thought ahead and i have a back up of all my music on an external harddrive so i'll still have it when i get a replacement ipod.

Back to life

School is boring... more so than ever... Chemestry can be ok depending on the day. English is easy but fun. and math and phyisics put me to sleeeepppp god... soooooo dullllllll... and it's every day.... anywho...

Everyone here is good. I made pizza for my host family last sunday. And spagetti a la carbonara for them on wensday they liked them both.

I went out to dinner last night with Ozgur the turkish boy. which was fun. I've also been spending alot of time with the South American/Italian Group...

I've decided that i should learn Spanish... It will be easier than Chinese and i'll actually have a chance to use it...

this weekend i was reading harry potter to my younger brother (we're on book 3) and he looked out the window and said HEY SOMETHING'S ON FIRE sure enough there was...

I'm not sure what really went on but here's a picture i took from my house.




So there are tram's on Hong Kong Island. They (like everything else here) are very skinny and very tall (well maybe not the people) they run on two steal tracks... and infront of the central library in Causeway bay they are putting in new concreat for the road... while in america they would stop traffic. they just work the construction around the trams here...



click on it to see it bigger...

I figured out that photobucket takes forever to upload photos so they are now all being hosted at my myspace page!

www.myspace.com/pandora_the_third

I hope your all well

Pat

2 comments:

Uncle Charlie said...

Uncle Charlie here

I'm going to Seattle for 5 days. Will wish your sister Happy Birthday for you.

MWR said...

Need more updates! And pronto!

Your blog is fun to read.

I really appreciate it - and look forward to it!

You are the best!

MWR