Friday, November 7, 2008

Why Reed?

Wow... it's been a little while

Many thing's have happened... the last update i gave you was before halloween.

mostly I've been hanging out with friends... it really is a great thing to do...
On halloween we wandered around as usual. on Saturday the day after we had a haloween party.

so in the morning i went down stairs and bought a bottle of EXTRA hard Gel. and proceeded to make my hair into a mohawk... it took about an hour including all the failed attempts. but in the end i think it came out pretty well.

Then i went to something called "Cooking for fun" it's a voulenteer program with AFS where we go and teach little azn kids how to cook "for fun" wellllll... it was neither cooking or fun...

well there was some fun to be had making fun of it. I came up with a theroy. I think it's not really a free program for children. I'm thinking it's a pay for program (kind of like a political fund raiser) where where cook to rais money so OTHER PEOPLE can have fun.... but the other kid's thought this unlikely...

we then proceeded to the other side of hong kong where the Halloween Party was. Eveyone loved my hair and my new Cowboy boots (thank's mom!). The party was great.

Sunday we hiked Over Hong Kong Island. it took about three hours and was a lot of fun.. but by the end i was dead tired...

this week's been good... I've been working hard on my applications to college... the first one of which, to Reed, is due next weekend. I was anxious about the elections on tuesday and i couldn't pay attention at all on wensday morning (when the results where coming in) i go the final word at about noon when i went out to eat lunch!

That really brightened up my day... I cought Obama's acceptance speach in the lunch room where they have a tv that's always playing something.

Friday was the school pick nic we went to a park that looked out over Clearwater Bay. My classmates had designed a t-shirt for us and it somehow ended up bright pink.. but it was fun. We tryed to go see james bond last night but they where sold out. so we went to the one mexican food place in all of hong kong instead... that was good.


here are a few pictures. if you want to see the rest of my pictures they are up on my myspace... www.myspace.com/pandora_the_third

I was walking around Mong Kok with some friends when we happend across this is a Jewlery store window... now you've all seen strange and stupid jewlery before... but this was in an up scale jewelery store... it's made of real gold... and i'm not sure why it exists




The pink class photo





And last but not least... my friend Guille from Arguentina gave an interview to someone or other over the phone. they asked if he had any pictures he said no. they asked if he had facebook so he gave them the link. about a week later this poster shows up in like 7 different schools around Hong Kong... it's quite funny and the best bit is... Guille didn't know anything about it untill we told him....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)