Monday, August 18, 2008

1 day left

well... I've put off packing for this long... luckily everything is together... it's all been sorted out... it's all organized i just need to put it into the suit cases...


I don't' know how i feel about the going... I'm not worried about the going... it just seems like there's unfinished business here at home...

I'm leaving that behind however... and it will all work it self out in the end...

C'est La Vie. I will learn that one in Cantonese because it has to be my favorite expression. What will be will be and what we do does what it does and in the end the world spins madly on...

I have this pile of book's I'm thinking about bringing that's huge.... if I brought them all i probably could have a whole 44 pound suitcase full of just them....



I wonder how many thing's I'll forget...

I'll try and post again before I go...

No comments: