Wednesday, August 27, 2008

PHOTOS!!!

Sorry some of them are sideways you can see them though...
This is the IFC the tallest building in Hong Kong 88 floors.
This one is me and my "first friend" Terry on the balcony at the IFC Mall (not the top) Looking across Victoria Harbor to Kawloon
Me in the Central District in front of "Stair road" literal translation... it's basically a road with no cars and low uneven steps to trip you!
From My Home a blurry picture of Kowloon over Victoria harbor from the window in the living room Cruse ships pass by every day... I will post a picture of that later...
this is Aderial the little devil... he's 4 year's old and my younger brother he wont stop trying to play with the camera... he like to touch everything in sight... and is funny in my opinion but i don't have to be his parents.
This is a group shot of all the Exchange students in hong kong... a few people are. Me on the Far left, Farthest right is a boy from Turkey, First girl on the ground from the left is from Brazil and the Second is from Ecuador, both of them are very nice.
This is a picture of Me, Terry, and Another exchange student from Germany, She is the one on the far left both her parents are Vietnamese her first friend went to Germany and speaks German. the Vietnamese girl speaks Vietnamese, German, English, some Spanish and french and is now going to learn Cantonese... CRAZYNESS
Me at the bottom of the IFC
Friends from Cantonese class, the boy is from Argentina, and the Girl is from Ecuador
This is the Brazilian girl i met in the Airport. The boy who was with her is sick... :( She is very nice and it is fun talking to her, partly because her English isn't so good so there is a lot of gesturing!
The other native English speaker and the only other monolingual person in the class, from Australia



These are a bunch of pictures i took today using my host family's camera I will get my own camera soon. I may have said but my "First Friend" Terry is very cool she spent her year abroad in Austria....

The group of AFS students is diverse... there are kid's from Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Iceland, turkey, Lot's from Italy and Germany, Switzerland, and Australia...
They are all very nice people and are alot of fun to be around tomorrow night we are all getting together for Italian food... (trust the Italians to want to go get Italian food even in hong kong)

I SAW A MEXICAN RESTRAUNT TODAY!!! only one though... i hope i can find it again if i need mexican food...

The food here is soooooo good... i had Hom bow for breakfast and lunch was curry and chicken and rice UMMMMM!


I went to my school yesterday... I'm kind of worried about it... it seems like all the BS from the us is there and larger than ever... but I made it though 2 years of BS in American HS i can do one year here...


School starts on Monday... Tomorrow I have an interview with a local newspaper... I'll post it here afterwards....


This is such an amazing place I'm loving it here...


It is very hot and humid here all the time you sweat all the time and learn to love Air Con! There are a lot of mall's in Hong kong which is good if only for the AC...


I hope i have a lot of time to explore with the other AFS student's that sound's like it will be amazing....


Life is good i hope you all are well. More later

1 comment:

MWR said...

Cool pics! Looks like good times all around.