Thursday, August 14, 2008

T -6 Days

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

6 DAYS! I'm both very excited and very sad to be leaving home. but everyone has to do it.

I'm trying to figure out what to pack, but I still have a little time for that.
I've uploaded all the music i'll need for a year to my ipod. (an impressive 24 gigs)

I finially got the information about the family I'll be staying with recently.



This upcoming year should be full of lot's of fun...
I'm ready for it as I'll ever be.

I've been watching the Olympics, those guys and girls are amazing on soo many many levels...

I should be working on my applications to college... but i'm juts enjoying being at home for these last few days...

that's all for now.

1 comment:

Uncle Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.