Monday, September 1, 2008

First day of School

MORE PICTURES!!!




this is me and the Australian Kid. In the background is Hong Kong at night (isn't it pretty..... :-P) we where in Kowloon, but the camera didn't get it soo well...


The camera in night mode... you can see the city much better and me and two friends very creepily!!!
a picture of just Hong Kong at night...
taken from the window of the closet, where the computer is and I am right now...
I have more pictures.. some from the peak of the mountain on hong kong island... I'll post them later..







Today was my first day at the school here... it was a half day and full of handing out papers....






I got bumped up to form 6 so thing's should be interesting at least in the school work... My class mates seem like really nice people... The school is about 1,200 kid's like MIHS but it's forms 1-7. soo my grade is about 90 people... who are split up into three sections... Sciences (where i am), Arts (not really arts it just called that... it's really humanities... history, economics and geography), and something else i can't remember....






HSBC skrewed up my bank account... they mixed it up with another exchange student... but I cleared that up today.. and me and Maria (German) hung out for the rest of the day, we got coffee and talked about thing's it was good...




I went to the Beach this Saturday with the other AFS kid's I had TONS of fun.. swimming... i also got a big sunburn but it's healing well soo I'm not worried... it's very hot here...




92 degrees and 80% humidity... so i sweat all day... except inside where there is AC




I've been eating all sort's of different food... My family went to Spaghetti house (basically olive garden of HK) and we got a set menu with ribs, risotto, pizza, and spaghetti with cuddle fish ink sauce... which surprisingly, despite it's black color is very good


I've also eaten chicken feet while here. Thing's I expect to eat before I leave include... Goose, Snake and other things...


all the food here is very good... My school uniform isn't bad either and I'll Post a photo of me in it soon...


I need to get off the computer for now... But I'll up date soon



hope your all well

No comments: