Friday, September 5, 2008

The Weekend

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... been busy...

School is finally going... we're actually doing thing's in class chemistry is a little complicated... and physics is easy so far... Math is putting me to sleep...


The other kids at school are a lot of fun to be around. we have been going out to lunch together... it's crazy cause we all descend on a place like 15 of us and take over... today we had Japanese food... I got basically sushi in a bowl... it was little cubes of different fish, some shredded seaweed, and fish eggs on a bowl of rice. it was really good...


I had Cantonese lessons last night with the other AFS kids... after we went to where else the worlds restaurant, the internationally acclaimed McDonald's.... yes it's sad but true...


Every time we get together it seems like they all want to go to McDonald's...


oh well...


I'm excited for the Weekend... tomorrow I'm going to Mong kok which will be tons of fun and Sunday night I'm going to the hard rock cafe.


I'll take pictures and write more soon...


Oh and BTW the stories about the having rolls Royce taxi's here are all lies... maybe executive taxi's but EVERY taxi I've seen has been the same boxy old Toyota....


Pat

No comments: